Image Map

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

FOTD :: Amanda Seyfried's Oscars Look

Blog

This past Sunday was the Oscars, and it's one of my favorite award shows to watch. Even though I was it sweats eating pizza, I sat their and analyzed everyone's hair, makeup, and dress choices. I personally think that Amanda Seyfried killed it in Alexander McQueen, but some critics said the dress made her look old. Any who, I really loved Amanda's smokey eye, which was a soft lavender, paired with a matte light pink lip. Here is my version of her Oscars look!

Blog

Face: Revlon Colorstay Whipped, Coastal Scents Eclipse Palette, Nars Laguna to contour, Elf blush in Twinkle as blush, and Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer in Tiki for highlight
Eyes: Coastal Scents eyeshadow in Purple Panic and Lavender. I put Purple Panic on my entire eye lid stopping on the crease. In the crease I put Lavender, then blending Virgin from the Naked palette on my brow bone and inner eye. In the outer "V" I used Hustle from the Naked palette to give it some depth. I used NYC liquid liner to make a real thin cat eye, and just used Loreal Telescopic Mascara to lengthen my lashes. I only used one coat because I wanted the look to be romantic and soft.
Lips: Revlon Primrose Pink dabbed on with my finger to give a washed look.

Excuse my messy hair and red nose because I have the worst head cold the past few days. I just didn't want to wait to try recreating this look.

No comments:

Post a Comment